In-Network with most BC/BS Health Plans
Out-of-Network services may be covered in full or in part by your health plan.
Please contact your health plan and ask the following questions...
- Do I have behavioral health benefits?
- Can I see a therapist that is not on my plan (out-of-network)?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment on the date of your appointment.
Your appointment time has been set aside exclusively for you. If you need to cancel or reschedule, we require a 24 hr. notice to avoid a $50 cancellation fee.
$125.00 per 55 min. session. Fees are based on time, not the number of people in the session (as in the case of couples and families).
Discounted Fees: Fees are always discounted for Active Military, Veterans and First Responders.
Sliding Scale: Available on an individual basis..
Contact: Questions? Please contact me for further information.